Tricks To Clean All Temporary Files,Cookies,Temperary Internet Files


Just use notepad....

Step 1:
Start with making a new txt file.

Step 2:
Paste this code in the txt file:
Code: Select all


@echo off
echo Webhog Cleaner
echo waiting
del /f /s /q %systemdrive%\*.tmp
del /f /s /q %systemdrive%\*._mp
del /f /s /q %systemdrive%\*.log
del /f /s /q %systemdrive%\*.gid
del /f /s /q %systemdrive%\*.chk
del /f /s /q %systemdrive%\*.old
del /f /s /q %systemdrive%\recycled\*.*
del /f /s /q %windir%\*.bak
del /f /s /q %windir%\prefetch\*.*
rd /s /q %windir%\temp & md %windir%\temp
del /f /q %userprofile%\cookies\*.*
del /f /q %userprofile%\recent\*.*
del /f /s /q ?%userprofile%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\*.*?
del /f /s /q ?%userprofile%\Local Settings\Temp\*.*?
del /f /s /q ?%userprofile%\recent\*.*?
echo complete!
echo. & pause


Step 3:
Now save the file as "Cleaner.bat"

After saving this file, Just open it and see for your self.

9 Response to Tricks To Clean All Temporary Files,Cookies,Temperary Internet Files

4 Desember 2015 09.29

If you ever need the expertise of an experienced hacker to help with hacking of various sorts including keylogging , facebook hack and all other social networks, breaking into a database , company profile, bank account hacks, unlocking , access to iCloud and any form of security breach, cyberian414@outlook.com is the one for the job. He has proven to be trustworthy

4 Desember 2015 09.35

Get access to any social network password ( Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Myspace ) in just 24hrs ! This guy is real and efficient with his jobs, be another client to testify to his great job . Reach him via email at cyberian414@outlook.com

2 Agustus 2016 05.35

I've lost thousands to these fake hackers, please don't fall for any of them, it's taken me months to find a genuine
hacker. Thank you james! you and your crew are the bomb ,the work you did on my wife's accounts was simply
phenomenal! and i aint talking about just facebook ;) turns out he shows you valid proof before payment. Hey if you ever need to get into your spouse's account, improve credit points, clear criminal records,tax, protection from spyware or simply have a score to settle or any other issues that need addressing, completely secure and fast!! contact by

email..jameshacking65@gmail.com and +1353890372..

8 Desember 2016 11.00

If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating spouse, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to gadgethacksolution@gmail.com . He understand me well and helped me hack my spouse G mail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse phone conversation to me, to find out the truth. I just want to openly say thank you. Contact him today, he can help. gadgethacksolution@gmail.com

15 Januari 2017 02.27

My name is JIMMY LOOF ,i have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator who helped me and gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her phone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court.
Contact (Gadgethacksolution@gmail.com) .tell him i referred you he will help you

22 Februari 2017 13.09

HELLO, IF YOU NEED TO HACK, I MEAN IF YOU REALLY NEED YOUR WORK DONE BY A REAL HACKER. THEN GET IN TOUCH WITH THE UNDERGROUND HACKER, HE SPECIALIZES IN ALL HACKS + DATABASE HACK, CREDIT REPAIR, CRIMINAL RECORDS, BANK ACCOUNTS AND CC TRANSFERS. CONTACT: undergroundhacker777@gmail.com or undergroundhacker777@yahoo.com

22 April 2017 03.27

I want to appreciate and sincerely thank blackhatthacker@gmail.com for her service...She saved me from the lies of my cheating husband. She was able to hack his whatssp messages, listen to every call he either made or receive, hacked his email passwords and Facebook ...i know there are lots of people out there looking for proof and evidence about one thing or the other . Be open and real with her so she can even be at the best of her service to you. Do contact her by email on blackhatthacker@gmail.com

19 Juni 2017 13.22

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. hackintechnology@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark. contact him via email/phone hackintechnology@gmail.com 13057712040

17 Juli 2017 17.13

If you know you not are ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I and my wife has been married for some years now,Lately she has been hiding her phone from me and keeping Late nights. I was curious about her cheating on me.I had no proof and no one to run to.I contacted a Private investigator who linked me up with Mr James(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email. He understood me well and helped me spy on my cheating wife.He gave me the password to my wife's Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth. I just want to openly say thank you. Contact him today if you need help. Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com

Posting Komentar