Hack MSN Live Messenger User Accounts & Passwords Using a Free FUD Keylogger




How to hack someones MSN, Facebook, MySpace, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Gmail or any e-mail account password

Previously i've posted "Spy on a remote computer desktop stealthily with Remote Desktop Spy" and "How to Hack an E-Mail Password Using a Keylogger". In this article im going to show you how to hack a msn account password by a FUD Keylogger - Azure All in One Keylogger. Now most of you probably know what is a FUD Keylogger, but for those who don't here is a short explication.


What is Keylogging?

Basically, Keylogging is the process of creating server keylogger and then sending this server.exe file to the victim. Once the keylogger server is installed on victim computer, all text and passwords typed on his computer are sent to you in your email inbox by this server created using keylogger. So, you get his typed passwords and thus can easily hack his email password.

Also, server keyloggers are detected by antiviruses. So, you need to have FUD (Fully UnDetectable) keylogger so that victim computer's antivirus will not detect your sent server keylogger as virus and prevent it from being deleted. This keylogger is 100% FUD as of today's report says.

Since this is FUD, if you wanna scan free keylogger file, scan this file at http://scanner.novirusthanks.org/ and remember to check "Do not distribute the sample". This is necessary to maintain FUD state of keylogger.


How to Hack Windows Live Messenger Account Password?


Azure AIO is an all-in-one pack that contains all hacking tools necessary to hack MSN, Windows Live password. This pack contains keylogger with all softwares needed to make in undetectable from antiviruses. The package contains:
  • Keylogger
  • FUD Crypter
  • Binder
  • Icon Changer
  • File Pumper
1. First of all download Azure AIO Pack here.

2. Now run Azure.exe application



3. Click on "Keylogger" to get Keylogger interface.



4. Enter your Gmail username and password. Select the time interval within which you wish to receive mail from victim computer and also the name of the keylogger server. Hit on Build and server will be saved in current directory.

5. This created server is 2/21- detected by Kaspersky and McAfee.
Hit on "Crypter" and get Crypter interface. Select this created keylogger server and crypt this server using Azure crypter. The crypted server is 100% FUD.
 


Virus Scan result before Crypting

Virus Scan result after Crypting

6. Now click on "Binder" to bind this server with any .exe application and send this binded file to victim.
   

  

7. As soon as victim runs binded file on his computer, our sent keylogger server is installed on his computer and you start receiving all his typed keystrokes and password in your inbox like this:


You can also select "Icon Changer" to change the icon of server.exe and "File Pumper" to change the size of the file.

I have tried this keylogger on Windows 7 and it worked great for me.

Now you can use this keylogger to hack not only Windows Live password, but any other e-mail or website account password.

34 Response to Hack MSN Live Messenger User Accounts & Passwords Using a Free FUD Keylogger

16 September 2016 18.20

We guarantee 100% clean job with no trace.
Your identity will be hidden,
Hacking is our job, for all your hacking need, please Email me on frankmorris280@yahoo.com

27 November 2016 04.12

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with gadgethacksolution@gmail.com who took care of the hack job. He hacked her iphone,facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I'm glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: gadgethacksolution@gmail.com

18 Desember 2016 23.43

I have used Cyberhacklove@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me.They helped me monitor my Spouse phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information my Spouse has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. he could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea he was hacked. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks,you get
unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody's social account, email,E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhacklove@gmail.com or TEXT +16066579237 stating what you want to do?

2 Januari 2017 06.12

I have used Cyberhacklove@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me.They helped me monitor my Husband phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information he has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. he could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea he was hacked. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks,you get
unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody's social account, email,E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhacklove@gmail.com or TEXT +16066579237 stating what you want to do?

25 Januari 2017 16.36

I was lost with no hope for my husband was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on him. with the help a friend who recommended me to Cyberpros who help hack his phone,all his social applications, email, chat, sms and expose him for a cheater he is. I just want to say a big thank you to Cyberhackpros@gmail.com.Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone (CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM) or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

30 Januari 2017 01.03

My name is Susan Mark, i was able to spy on my cheating ex-Husband phone without him finding out.....it really helped my lawyer during my divorce i have been scammed so many times but cyberhacklove is the best hacker i have met he helped me regain my freedom and lost money by scammers ...you can contact cyberhacklove@gmail.com for spying and hacking phones,computer,email,Facebook and other social networks account,his services are cheap ...cyberhacklove@gmail.com # +16066579237,please tell him Susan referred you

7 Februari 2017 02.54

So called fake hackers out here !! Lol. contact Tim. shimomurat at yah00 d0t c0m. He's on the dark web and by far the best out !

8 Februari 2017 11.46

awesome work from cyberappshacker@gmail.com, he helped me spy on my fiancee phone last week, now am sure he that he was cheating so i can make the right choice before our marriage. been cheated on really sucks,you can contact him cyberappshacker@gmail.com to solve you problem of infidelity...or +13212968496

19 Februari 2017 13.38

Be warned most of these so called hackers are imposters, I have been ripped off twice already, thankfully my friend gave me a reliable contact, they work with discretion and deliver, they do all sort of hacking, (unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse phone and PC). i will prefer to let their services speak for itself. you can contact them through their mail account (securehackers01@gmail.com). they will also help you to hack and change university grades. that easy. securehackers01@gmail.com

20 Februari 2017 04.09

help me thank hackintechnology after being scammed of $1500 he helped me find my cheating wife he helped hack her whatsapp gmail and kik and i got to know that she was cheating on me , in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything systemhacksolutions is trust worthy and affordable contact systemhacksolutions@gmail.com +19274415166 IF U Need Any Help ? *University grades changing *Bank accounts hack *Twitters hack *email accounts hack *Grade Changes hack * load bank account any amounts *Website crashed hack *server crashed hack *Retrieval of lost file/documents *Erase criminal records hack *Databases hack *Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds *Untraceable Ip *Individual computers hack *Websites hack *Facebook hack *Control devices remotely hack *Burner Numbers hack *Verified Paypal Accounts hack *Any social media account hack *Android & iPhone Hack *Word Press Blogs hack *Text message interception hack *email interception hack - See more at systemhacksolutions@gmail.com +19274415166

20 Februari 2017 08.36

Hello. Are you in need of a Private Investigator or a Hacker,i recommend you try (kriahack22@gmail.com) He helped me with my problems,My wife has been cheating on me and i wanted proof, he gave me all i wanted .He hacked her Facebook,Gmail,Phone and he also gave me her GPS location,he was reliable and trustworthy.I just want to openly say Thank you.You can Contact him via (kriahack22@gmail.com) tell him i referred you

22 Februari 2017 02.35

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with gadgethacksolution@gmail.com who took care of the hack job. He hacked her iphone,facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I'm glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: gadgethacksolution@gmail.com he will be glad to help you.

25 Februari 2017 10.21

Hello everyone! If you require the service of a professional hacker to help track your partner's cell phone remotely, contact deadlyhacker01@gmail.com, he helped me hack my husband's phone without physical contact.
You can also reach him on +1 513-445-5445
Tell him Stacey referred you, he'd help

2 Maret 2017 01.24


Hello everyone,my name is Kate Johnson. I was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and calls with the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, he is reliable and if you require his services tell him I referred you.

8 Maret 2017 08.06

I was dying inside for my cheating spouse, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid and needed help. until i was referred to (Gadgethacksolution@gmail.com) . He understand me well and helped by giving me the password to my spouse G mail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse phone conversation to me, to find out the truth. I just want to openly say thank you.I promised him i will tell everyone how he helped me. You can contact him. Gadgethacksolution@gmail.com

17 Maret 2017 15.33

help me thank hackintechnology after being scammed of $1500 he helped me find my cheating wife he helped hack her whatsapp gmail and kik and i got to know that she was cheating on me , in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything HACKINTECHNOLOGY is trust worthy and affordable contact hackintechnology@gmail.com +16692005256IF U Need Any Help ?
*University grades changing
*Bank accounts hack
*Twitters hack
*email accounts hack
*Grade Changes hack
* load bank account any amounts
*Website crashed hack
*server crashed hack
*Retrieval of lost file/documents
*Erase criminal records hack
*Databases hack
*Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds
*Untraceable Ip
*Individual computers hack
*Websites hack
*Facebook hack
*Control devices remotely hack
*Burner Numbers hack
*Verified Paypal Accounts hack
*Any social media account hack
*Android & iPhone Hack
*Word Press Blogs hack
*Text message interception hack
*email interception hack
- See more at hackintechnology@gmail.com +16692005256

16 April 2017 10.47

Hello everyone! If you require the service of a professional hacker to help track your partner's cell phone remotely, contact deadlyhacker01@gmail.com, he helped me hack my husband's phone without physical contact.
Tell him Stacey referred you, he'd help

27 April 2017 19.17

Hello everyone, my name is Kate and I want to recommend a reliable hacker who helped hack my husband's cell phone remotely.

Which gave me full access to all his texts and, and now he has nothing to hide from me. If you require his service, contact ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, tell him Kate referred you he'll help.

1 Mei 2017 15.54

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. cyberhackpros@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark.contact him via email/phone CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

4 Mei 2017 01.08

Hello everyone, if you need to boost your credit score excellently within a short period, hack a cell phone remotely, computer or change your grades (at any level or institution), contact finessehackers@gmail.com He's efficient, and been really helpful with my credit turn, I can't thank him enough, say kimberly referred you he'll help

8 Mei 2017 15.40

I dont usually do this,
I am yet to believe how it is possible But it feels so good.There is a qualified and ethical hacker ( cyberhackinglord@gmail.com ),who can help hack into any firewall,facebook hacks,viber,text messages,whatsap,icloud,bank hacks.He can also help you check and catch your cheating husband or your cheating wife.just contact him on cyberhackinglord@gmail.com he is 100% …I guarantee he is for real.

31 Mei 2017 04.32

i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me hack into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out him knowing .he is very kind and i compensated him after his services. contact him at : cyberphoneways at gmail dot com.
Number:+16066579237.
INSTAGRAME: Samhoffman3..
...you can try him out

4 Juni 2017 03.02

Hello, are you in need of hacking services? Then contact CYBERSPACEINTELLIGENCE@GMAIL.COM, he is the best hacker. He helped me and my friends with some issues we had. If you need to
*hack into email accounts,
*all social media accounts,
*school database to clear or change grades,
*Retrieval of lost file/documents
*DUIs
*company records and systems,
*bank accounts,
he is really the best. His services are affordable. Don't waste your time with fake hackers
+ Credit cards hacker
+ We can drop money into bank accounts.
+ credit score hack
+ blank credit card sale
+ Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
+ Monitor any phone and email address
+ Tap into anybody's call and monitor their
conversation
CONTACT: CYBERSPACEINTELLIGENCE@GMAIL.COM OR +19102393078

5 Juni 2017 00.37

Excellent and professional investigative services.
I hired him (CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM) for a very
private and difficult matter of hacking my spouse
phone, and he far exceeded my expectations. He
helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text
messages, call logs etc) I needed faster and
cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we
spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in
which he gave me all my options that he could
think of to resolve my case, and he even
recommended I try other options before hiring him,
which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire
him and I*** glad I did. He is a fantastic
investigator and a great person and if you have a
dishonest partner don’t hesitate to send him a
mail Contact:CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 378
4978

9 Juni 2017 03.09

Hello everyone! If you require the service of a professional hacker to help track your partner's cell phone remotely, contact deadlyhacker01@gmail.com, after being ripped off by various hackers, he helped me track my husband's phone without physical contact.
Tell him Stacey referred you, he'd help

11 Juni 2017 07.53

I have used cyberhackanswers@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me.They helped me monitor my Spouse phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information my Spouse has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. she could not believe her eyes when she saw the evidence because she had no idea she was hacked. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks,you get
unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody's social account, email,E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhackanswers@gmail.com stating what you want to do.

11 Juni 2017 11.50

Hello, are you in need of hacking services? Then contact CYBERSPACEINTELLIGENCE@GMAIL.COM, he is the best hacker. He helped me and my friends with some issues we had. If you need to
*hack into email accounts,
*all social media accounts,
*school database to clear or change grades,
*Retrieval of lost file/documents
*DUIs
*company records and systems,
*bank accounts,
he is really the best. His services are affordable. Don't waste your time with fake hackers
+ Credit cards hacker
+ We can drop money into bank accounts.
+ credit score hack
+ blank credit card sale
+ Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
+ Monitor any phone and email address
+ Tap into anybody's call and monitor their
conversation
CONTACT: CYBERSPACEINTELLIGENCE@GMAIL.COM OR +19102393078

11 Juni 2017 15.50

I Basically think we all don't have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse...in a case of mine wen i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to contact a friend of mine to get me the contact of one of the best hackers in the states ..then i met cyberhackpros@gmail.com..He saved me from the lies of my cheating husband by hacking his phone..Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

15 Juni 2017 07.09

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your

very best to hire only professionals. hackintechnology@gmail.com will

increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the

services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent

solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer

experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the

dark. contact him via email/phone hackintechnology@gmail.com 13057712040

1 Juli 2017 09.02

Hello, are you in need of hacking services? Then contact CYBERSPACEINTELLIGENCE@GMAIL.COM, he is the best hacker. He helped me and my friends with some issues we had. If you need to
*hack into email accounts,
*all social media accounts,
*school database to clear or change grades,
*Retrieval of lost file/documents
*DUIs
*company records and systems,
*bank accounts,
he is really the best. His services are affordable. Don't waste your time with fake hackers
+ Credit cards hacker
+ We can drop money into bank accounts.
+ credit score hack
+ blank credit card sale
+ Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
+ Monitor any phone and email address
+ Tap into anybody's call and monitor their
conversation
CONTACT: CYBERSPACEINTELLIGENCE@GMAIL.COM OR +19102393078

2 Juli 2017 06.10

Help me thank hacckintechnology after being scammed of $1500 he helped me find my cheating wife he helped hack her whatsapp gmail and kik and i got to know that she was cheating on me , in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything hackintechnology is trust worthy and affordable contact hackintechnology@gmail.com IF U Need Any Help ?
*University grades changing
*Bank accounts hack
*Twitters hack
*email accounts hack
*Grade Changes hack
* load bank account any amounts
*Website crashed hack
*server crashed hack
*Retrieval of lost file/documents
*Erase criminal records hack
*Databases hack
*Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds
*Untraceable Ip
*Individual computers hack
*Websites hack
*Facebook hack
*Control devices remotely hack
*Burner Numbers hack
*Verified Paypal Accounts hack
*Any social media account hack
*Android & iPhone Hack
*Word Press Blogs hack
*Text message interception hack
*email interception hack
- See more at:HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.com

13 Juli 2017 07.55

Hello, are you in need of hacking services? Then contact anthonydavies340@gmail.com He is a certified hacker which will always give full proofs. If you need to
*hack into email accounts,
*all social media accounts,
*school database to clear or change grades,
*bank accounts,
*company records and systems,
*DUIs
He is really the best. His services are affordable. Don't waste your time with fake hackers
+ Credit cards hacker
+ We can drop money into bank accounts.
+ credit score hack
+ blank credit card sale
+ Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
+ Monitor any phone and email address
+ Tap into anybody's call and monitor their
conversation

15 Juli 2017 09.12

If you need to hack into any database, delete records, improve credit score,website, email, mobile phone (call, text message, Whatsapp, bbm), social network (fbk, twitter, Instagram) change your grades, find your target password (friends, wife, husband, boss, girl, boy friends) to know if they are cheating or not. ( he saved my relationship Tell him Linda ) Very cheap and Fast
Contact Jerry
Email ; ( jerrydhacker2000@gmail.com )

17 Juli 2017 15.59


Hello everyone, i would have made the biggest mistake of my life marrying my former spouse but before the marriage
after i saw his link from someones else testimonial. He is a professional that specializes in exposing cheating spouse
and every other hacking and tracking related issues.He is truly a cyber genius , he helps catching cheating spouse by
hacking and tracking their communications like call, whatsapp, Facebook, text, emails, Skype and many more.
if you are having doubts in your affairs and relationship please i will advise you to contact him and know if
He or she is true to you.
contact: CYBERPROFESSIONALHACKER@GMAIL.COM

Posting Komentar